 General / 37982
37981  |  37983
Subject:
Help with Inventory Info. on this piece!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 22:04:06 GMT

Hi everyone!

I need two of the following piece.  I will provide a picture.  But I can't
seem to find it on Bricklink.  I'm not sure what it would be under.  I have
looked under the bricks and whatnot, but no luck.  Any help would be great
in helping to search for this pieace.  Here is the link, though it may take
a little time for the folder to become public???  IF you want to e-mail me
for the piece I can give it to you.  Anyway, here is the link:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Duck360198/Misc/piece.jpg

Any help would be great.  Thanks a lot!

Brendan