 General / 37924
Lego Newbie :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 22:39:59 GMT

Hey all :)  I am new to the world of collecting legos, so I hope I don't ask
anything silly, hehe.  I've just got two quick questions though.

First off, there are these sort of collector sets I have seen with the lego
figures on a stand.  I have seen them for both star wars and other sets.  A
picture can be found at:

http://ebay1.ipixmedia.com/abc/M28/_EBAY_53914cc0532a00d324bce4e6d260196e/i-1.JPG

My question is though, do those little guys come off the stands?  Or are
they permanent display items?  Although I wouldn't need a reason to take
them off, I am just curious.  There is one set of regular lego people I am
looking at.  :)

Also, are there other lego communities too besides the lugnet mailing list?
Preferrably an online bulletin board/forum system?  That I'm just curious
about.  I'm trying to learn as much as I can by reading what people have to
say.  :)  But this one still rocks!

Anyhoo, any info would be great.  I've been lurking around the mailing list
for a while but figured it was time to join in, as I am really starting to get
into Legos.  :D

-Kourtney