 General / 38430
Re: Which would you rather see?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.sports
Date:
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 02:20:50 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kevin Cheng writes:
I would like the LEGO to make a hockey theme though I know that LEGO would
prolly not make any sports that associate with violence, so I doubt we will
ever see wrestling, hockey, American football nor rugby.

Kevin

Wassssssssssssup Kevin,
While your probably right, there still is a chance. (They made guns for the
Wild West, Ninja, and such, so I don't think rough sports should be to bad)
Of course, you never know these days.
Hasta La Vista, Sean