 General / 38555
Re: Which would you rather see?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.sports
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 21:25:45 GMT

Just to answer my own question, I'd rather see football made as making teams
isn't to hard.  Just take the soccer people, put the yellow life preservers
(closest thing lego makes to pads) and a helmet with no visor, and ta daa!
You have yourself a football player.  You can also take the brown
cannonball like piece from  the Indian sets and you have a football.
Just thought I'd put this idea in writing.
Hasta La Vista, Sean