 General / 38556
Re: OCTAN is true!!! (the proof, at last)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.pt
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 05:11:40 GMT

In lugnet.general, Pedro Silva writes:
That's it.
I and Zé Pedro have finally uploaded pics of a TRUE OCTAN station - not in LEGO!

[snipped some]

Pics can be seen here:
http://plug.no.sapo.pt/octan/octan.html

The caption reads "These pictures were taken in a gas station in Porto. The
advanced state of abandon of the said station is obvious"

Please note that the pictures were NOT edited. This is NOT a hoax. I took
the photos myself, about a year ago.

Aah it's the proof lacked in this discussion:
http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=31383

-Frank