 Space / 17486
17485  |  17487
Subject:
My moonbase module, "Interplanatery Auto & Spacecraft Repair"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 02:13:29 GMT

pictures:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jonwil/module/module1.png
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jonwil/module/module2.png
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jonwil/module/module3.png
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jonwil/module/module4.png
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jonwil/module/module5.png
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jonwil/module/module6.png

Has your shuttlecraft developed engine trouble?
Have the legs on your lander failed?
Has your pod stopped working?
If so, you need to visit Interplanatery Auto & Spacecraft Repair
We can service and fix any brand of spacecraft, pod, shuttle, rover or ATV.
If you are concerned about the kind of service we provide, look no further
than the "Royal Spacecraft Club[1]" who have added us to their network of
official "RSC approved service centers".
We can do any kind of service you need, from changing the coolant to
reparing the engine to complete overhauls and services. We can even do
manufacturers logbook services without affecting the warranty.
We use only the latest equipment such as the MD100 mobile toolcart (great
for getting underneath our raised landing platform and working on the
underside of various craft) and the MD500 mobile diagnostic cart which can
talk to the onboard computers of many different brands of craft. We also
subscribe to the special MD upgrade program that ensures we always have the
latest diagnostic software. So, come in and see us next time you need work
done on your vechicle.

[1] Here in australia, we have organizations called things like Royal Auto
Club and Royal Auto Club of Victoria and sutff, basicly they provide (well
the one here in WA, the RAC provides these things anyway) insurance and
stuff, they also provide RAC roadside assistance (if you are an RAC member
and your car breaks down, they will come and fix it or if needed tow it
somewhere). The RAC also has "RAC approved service centers" basicly, its
mechanics or whatever that meet certain standards.