 Space / 17556
Re: My moonbase module, "Interplanatery Auto & Spacecraft Repair"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 20:43:39 GMT

Jonathan Wilson <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> writes:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jonwil/module/module1.png
[...]

Nice model!  I would like to see more close-up shots, especially of
the buildings.  Also, can you take larger pictures?  It's hard to see
much detail.

[1] Here in australia, we have organizations called things like Royal
Auto Club and Royal Auto Club of Victoria and sutff, basicly they
provide (well the one here in WA, the RAC provides these things
anyway) insurance and stuff, they also provide RAC roadside assistance
(if you are an RAC member and your car breaks down, they will come and
fix it or if needed tow it somewhere). The RAC also has "RAC approved
service centers" basicly, its mechanics or whatever that meet certain
standards.

In the US, the AAA (American Automobile Association), a network of
regional Auto Clubs, serves an almost identical role.

--Bill.

                      Verbing weirds language.  --Calvin