 Space / 16261
Re: Say it ain't so...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 13:01:26 GMT

That's it, I can't take no more of this crap lego is releasing and calling
sets. If these sets are so great why are they discontinued so soon and why
are they re-releasing old sets, the ones which were good. Lego has never had
to follow fads. And as for lego interaction with the fans, have you ever
seen them partisipate in discussions such as these, where we really need
answers. Brad justus said technic is not dead. He did not back it up or say
if they are bringing out new sets or nothing. Technic is not dead could mean
that you can still get it second hand from ebay. Now I understand that
AFOL's are a small segment of the lego market but we live with kids, we were
kids when lego was at its peak. What we wanted and received from lego as
kids is what kids want but are not getting from lego today. Somone should
wake up at lego.