 Off-Topic / Fun / 4313
Re: Telemarketers can bite my cuticle (Was: Informal WB Store Survey)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 17:56:17 GMT

Used to do 2400 all the time... poor man's null modem... pick up the phone and
whistle a answer carrier while the two computers listen for a carrier... :)

Dave

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Matthew Wilkins writes:
<Much snippage>
-pretend that you are a modem. Try connecting at 2400 baud, 14.4, 28.8, 56k

LOL!

Ok, folks, 'fess up.  How many of you can whistle 24?

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/