 Marketplace / Shopping / 2598
Re: Informal WB Store Survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 05:56:00 GMT

David C. Pyatt <dcpyatt@netzero.net> wrote in message
news:FoxDwv.Dt9@lugnet.com...
Let's do a survey... How much of what did you order?  How much have you
received?  How much has been cancelled?

I ordered 10 powerpacks and 2 Space Simulation Stations ($172.77) in my
first volley on the 17th.  I received the Stations (charged $31.72) within
five days and assume the Powerpacks were canceled.  I didn't create an
account and haven't called customer service so they're in the box with the
cat for now.

My second order, placed on the 29th, was for 2 Indy Storms and 4 Countdown
Corners ($73.34).  The latter were canceled (I created an account this time)
and the former are 'processing'.

On the 31st I received an email from WBStore.com, informing me that my
Stations, and the all important Pokemon card, had shipped.  I'd already had
them a couple days by then, or so I thought.  You see, I just walked in the
door and found a box from WBStore.com containing...two Space Simulation
Stations.  I wonder if they'll sell them to me when I call them.

  -Doug

^V^^V^
Nix 'Wicked' in my email address to reply.