 Marketplace / Shopping / 2597
Re: Informal WB Store Survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 05:52:31 GMT

I ordered on Jan 16, 2000.
As of FEB 2,2000, my online account status on their site looks like this:

Status      Description      Qty Price Each Total
----------  ---------------  --- ---------- -------
In Process  Lego Power Pack  10  $12.00     $120.00
In Process  Lego Indy Storm  5   $17.99     $89.97
Shipped     Free All New Pokemon Trading Card Pack  1

PRODUCT SUBTOTAL: $209.97
Tax: $14.75
Shipping and Handling: $16.95
ORDER TOTAL: $241.67

Initially, status was Credit Card On Hold.
I called them (while looking at my order online), and they could not even
find my order!!!

Tonight, Customer service told me that they did not even "receive" my order
until Jan 24, 2000.
She told me that the item is discontinued so it cannot be back ordered.
Sorry... call Customer Service in the morning if you want to file a
complaint.
Sigh...

=Hari=