 Marketplace / Shopping / 2554
2553  |  2555
Subject:
WB boycott site suggestion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 21:06:45 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Tom Stangl writes:
If (more likely WHEN) I set up a Boycott WB site, I'd appreciate some help
from people getting it registered on every search engine imaginable.

Might I suggest any of the following:

wbstoresucks.com is available
wbstoresucks.net is available
wbstoresucks.org is available

Interestingly, wbsucks.com gives back the following:

Registrant:
Warner Bros. (WBSUCKS3-DOM)
4000 Warner Blvd.
Burbank, CA 91522
US

Domain Name: wbsucks.com

I guess they forgot the "hundred paces" rule.  This rule suggests that you
should register every possible corruption, attack, and typographical version
of your website that falls within a "hundred paces" of your ecommerce site.

Will