 Marketplace / Shopping / 2599
Re: Informal WB Store Survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 06:01:46 GMT

Interesting. Arguably if their offer meant that I missed out on buying
product elsewhere, they've caused me harm. Not sure how one could prove
it, or how much harm it is, though.

Personally I tend to view all of these sites as mere possibilities. I
don't actually count sets till I have them. Which I ought to stick to
instead of just saying. I have 20 more 5561s on order somewhere but
can't remember where, so I can't go hound them about where are they.

I got after KBKids.com today too. They still only shipped me 1 4561 but
charged me for 4 (from back in mid december). The rep offered to cancel
my order and refund the card, then sell the other three to me again. I
said, why not just fulfill the correct number to me? Seems they can't do
that, once an order is marked as fulfilled there is no way to correct
it.

So I said OK. He then proceeded down the path of charging me the current
price (full retail) instead of the price I paid before. No no, I said...
he had to actually go ask a supervisor if it was OK to fix it.

So there are lots of bumps out there yet, and not just with WB...

--
Larry Pieniazek - larryp@novera.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!