 Marketplace / Shopping / 2542
Re: Informal WB Store Survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 22:57:40 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, David C. Pyatt writes:
Let's do a survey... How much of what did you order?  How much have you
received?  How much has been cancelled?

Well, I ordered 10 of the Indy Cars, and 10 of the power packs on the 17th,
for about $345 with tax and shipping.  They cancled all of the items, but
still have a hold on my credit card.

I have not yet been able to get through to the cusomer service people to find
out why they cancled or still have a hold on my CC for the total price.

I am getting ready to contact the Better Business Bureau, the US FTC, and the
California Department of Consumer Affairs.  (all of these have web sites for
the snail-mail impared)

-Erik