 Marketplace / Shopping / 2621
Re: Informal WB Store Survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 17:20:34 GMT

> They did this to me as well, Twice.  I still don't think that they
credited
me the right amount.  Unfortunately, it's not worth my time to track it • down
with them.

For me the diff is over 100 bucks, so I'm willing to dump 1/2 hour into
it, then complain about it. They gave me a gift cert last time when I
pointed out how much time I'd spent with them already.

Yeah, my difference wasn't nearly that much.  And my previous experience
with them regarding it led me to believe that it would take me alot mroe
then a half hour to get fixed with them!  Oh well  ;)  Not complaining too
much because it was such a great deal, even with the mistake!  (I bought
Aquadozers and witch's windships which were already heavily discounted,
while they were having their 20% off sale, and with a 10% off coupone, and
no shipping!  So it was a good Lego day)

Troy