 Marketplace / Shopping / 2539
2538  |  2540
Subject:
Partial Results...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 22:26:36 GMT

Well, I started a spreadsheet calculating the responses to this survey... with
the first 10 respondants calculated, we had an MSRP order of $6269.67... of
that WB actually shipped $689.95... a shocking 11.0%...

Wait, it gets worse... I don't have the printout but with 2 or 3 more
respondants added to the data the ordered MSRP climbed to over $7500 with the
fulfillment dropping to only 9%.

Hey Warner Bros... this is TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!

By the way... they didn't have record of my second round Indy Storm order...
They told me I had to contact webstore customer service... then there was a
silence on the line... I said, I have to email customer service?  Hey said
yes... I said :I DID THAT ON THE 20TH FOR MY OTHER ORDER AND STILL HAVEN'T
HEARD FROM THEM!!!:  He said "Can I put you on hold?" I said yes.. he comes
back and all he says is "That item is discontinued"... I said :THEN WHY DO YOU
KEEP LETTING ME ORDER IT AND THEN DON'T TELL ME YOUR CANCELLING MY ORDERS!!!:

He didn't say anything... I said FINE and hung up...

I agree Tom... let's sick Jesse on them... this is a load of crap... Let's let
them know that their not playing games with little kids... WE'RE THE AFOL AND
WE'RE MAD AS H%^^!

Sorry for the rave, but even TRU made good on their goof...
Dave

In lugnet.market.shopping, David C. Pyatt writes:
Let's do a survey... How much of what did you order?  How much have you
received?  How much has been cancelled?

I ordered 2 orders, each order consisted of 3 8735's and a 8445. $53.99
Merchandise /$2.83 Tax / $8.95 Shipping each order.  Recieved one of the two
orders, second order cancelled.  $64.77 of $129.54 received.

Dave