 Marketplace / Shopping / 2557
Re: Informal WB Store Survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 22:23:47 GMT

Second order placed 1/29/00 for $90.02:

4 8445
2 Countdown Corner

As of yesterday, at the warehouse.
Today (2/1/00), CANCELED.

This really ticks me off... We shouldn't boycott wbstore, we should
boycott Warner Brothers as a whole. Maybe they'd learn a lesson.

Frederick.

Frederick Paepke <paepkef@net-link.net> wrote:

Ordered (late on Sunday the 16th):

1 8445 (received on the 21st)
2 8735 (received on the 21st)
2 4561 (back ordered)

Unfortunately, when I placed my order I didn't create an account that
I could return to and check my order status. So until they notify me
that they cancelled my back ordered items, I'm hoping (in vain) that
they ship!

Frederick.