 Marketplace / Shopping / 2451
Re: Informal WB Store Survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 22:27:37 GMT

Wait, WHEN did you place your orders, WHAT for, and DID they show Cancelled on
the website?

Details!  I want details!

Mine still say cancelled, so I want to know what I may be in for here.

Dave Jost wrote:

Ah.. what the heck...

listen to this... I just got done writing another post and complained and
raved... Now I just received an e-mail and my orders have made it (I hope
they will not change their mind later)..
they have inventory sweeps and  they will start shipping again on the 29th
she also said that my order will arrive within 4 to 5 days from then...And
she apologizes for any inconvienience...

So just maybe some of you (like me ) may still have a chance at getting
their goodies...

Regards

Dave

"Dave Jost" <djost@cybertrails.com> wrote in message
Howling where...

I have e-mailed, called.... NO response, no Lego... I orderes almost
1700/1800 bucks on two orders and none has arrived. Broke the bank on my • CC
and I passed up other deals expecting to pay for this.. This is no way to • do
business ... Dont sell what you cannot sell....
I am glad some of you got your goods but I am dissappointed with this kind
of service that WB has presented us  with....

Dave

"Alan Demlow" <demlow@lightlink.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.market.shopping, David C. Pyatt writes:
Let's do a survey... How much of what did you order?  How much have • you
received?  How much has been cancelled?

I ordered 2 orders, each order consisted of 3 8735's and a 8445. • $53.99
Merchandise /$2.83 Tax / $8.95 Shipping each order.  Recieved one of • the
two
orders, second order cancelled.  $64.77 of $129.54 received.

Dave

I ordered a couple of 4561's and the Primo train the morning of the • 17th.
My
order status has been "order received by warehouse and being picked for
delivery" for the past couple of days, which I interpret as "we are • cancelling
your 4561 order but are too incompetent to let you know".  I'm keeping • my
fingers crossed, though.  I'll definitely let you all know if the 4561's • come
through so that everybody who ordered before I did can have more reason • to
howl
at WB's customer service ;)

Alan