 Marketplace / Shopping / 2545
Re: Informal WB Store Survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 04:00:35 GMT

I must be totally in the minority. I got EVERYTHING I ordered except the
5 4561s. That's over 40 items (the papers are at home, I am in Chicago)
and somewhere in the close vicinity of 1000 bucks worth of stuff.

I still don't think much of them, though.

--
Larry Pieniazek - larryp@novera.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!