 Marketplace / Shopping / 2544
Re: Fred Meyer has sets for 50% off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 02:57:59 GMT

I am in Idaho. I went by another Fred Meyer today and they didn't have any
clearance items. They have atleast 30 each of the mummy tombs and the
Technic beach buster. Is there a specific set you want?

Rose

Matthew Wilkins wrote in message ...
In lugnet.market.shopping, Rose Regner writes:
I was in a Fred Meyers today and they had numerous sets for 50% off. They
included 1998 and 1999 Adventurer's sets, 8735 motors, and some City • center
sets. Only went to one store so I don't know what else they put on
clearance.

Rose

Where was this, Rose? (Pleasepleaseplease be in the Portland area...)

-Cheese