 Marketplace / Shopping / 2626
Re: Fred Meyer has sets for 50% off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 19:52:37 GMT

David Phillips wrote in message ...
Hope they move this sale to oregon soon.  i am finding large quantities of
episode 1 and egyptian adventures sets.  still at full price, just waiting • to
be reduced and sold.

The Fred Meyer I went to didn't have any Star Wars Lego on clearance.  I did
notice that at one Fred Meyer they had an in store ad selling the mummy's
tomb for 19.99. From past experience this sale price should ring up at other
Fred Meyers even if they don't have a sale card in front of the item. Shopko
has been selling this set for 10.59. The Fred Meyers here have a large
quantity of this set, so I am sure that better prices will come along.

I actually found a second Fred Meyer that had 50% off, just a small Ninja
set 6013, that I picked up for someone else. But they were out of all the
adventurer sets that I previously listed as being on clearance. It appears
that they have already run their clearance sale.

Rose