 Marketplace / Shopping / 2625
Re: Informal WB Store Survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 19:10:29 GMT

Doug Finney wrote:

Don't waste your time dealing with them yourself - dispute the charge with
your credit card company and they'll deal with it for you.

Now that is excellent advice. Get the card issuer to dispute the entire
charge, that usually gets the attention of the merchant in a hurry.

Or just get them to dispute the amount that they actually owe you, they
may decide it's not worth the bother (now that the shoe is on the other
foot) to pursue getting it back.

Just be prepared to document document document.

I got a note from KBkids.com with a tracking number, which UPS shows as
scheduled for deliv Monday. If it got fulfilled right, and if they
credited my AmEx right, we're all square.

--
Larry Pieniazek - larryp@novera.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!