 Marketplace / Shopping / 2558
Re: Informal WB Store Survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 22:57:24 GMT

Update:
I got the Pokemon Card.  AFAIK, they didn't charge me anything.  I did make two
other orders, though:

Order 2 (1/27)
Shipped(!)   4 6160 Sea Scorpion
Backordered  4 6584 Extreme Team Challenge
Backordered  4 6150 Crystal Detector
Backordered  4 5958 Mummy's Tomb

Order 3 (1/29, *immediately* after the post about the following sets)
Canceled     4 8445 Indy Storm
Canceled     4 6545 Countdown Corner

Count me in on a WB Boycott.

Jeff
http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/

In lugnet.market.shopping, Jeff Stembel writes:
4 4561s
4 8735s

All Cancelled.  The page lists the Pokemon Cards as being shipped, though.  I
wonder if I'll actually get 'em?  If so, they better not charge me anything.

Jeff

In lugnet.market.shopping, David C. Pyatt writes:
Let's do a survey... How much of what did you order?  How much have you
received?  How much has been cancelled?

I ordered 2 orders, each order consisted of 3 8735's and a 8445. $53.99
Merchandise /$2.83 Tax / $8.95 Shipping each order.  Recieved one of the two
orders, second order cancelled.  $64.77 of $129.54 received.

Dave