 Marketplace / Shopping / 2572
Re: Informal WB Store Survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 02:00:47 GMT

john hadd wrote in message ...
Well I ordered 2 Countdown Corner,5 Extreme Team Challenge,2 Mission
Control,6 Railway Express and 5 Samuri Stronghold,all told,on the 16th and
17th.I Have received NOTHING from them!Terrible customer service,I mean • LAME.
Oh...the extreme Team is backordered 'till 3/1... Sure!! What you all have • said
again and again is exactly what happened to me also,no email,no response to • my
email,silence on the other end of the phone to my quetions.Count me in on • ant
action!! I'm filing a FTC Complaint,calling the BBB and contacting the • Attorney
General From MI. Any bets on how much junk mail we get from their • tentacles!!
In lugnet.market.shopping, Tom Stangl writes:

I posted another thread about the WBstore (please read if you had problems
with WBstore.com) and I listed a link to the complaint form for the FTC.
Please fill it out because they will investigate someone if they see a
pattern. According to the law written on the web page a retailer is required
to ship items in the time stated on their webpage or they have to contact
you in this time to let you know that your order is backordered. Their
website lists 5-7 days to ship.

The issue of putting a hold on your credit card may be another issue, but I
would be sure to list it in your complaint.

Rose