 Marketplace / Shopping / 2532
Re: Informal WB Store Survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 18:00:10 GMT

I ordered 2 x 8735, 1 x 8445 from the UK on Jan 18.

The account status showed Credit Card Hold for 10 days, then In Progress for 3
days, now finally it has just changed to Canceled.

I called Customer Service and they said that they would still send the free
Pokemon pack.

It only took them 13 days to decide that they couldn't complete my order - I
was quite amused by this section on their Customer Service page...

Warner Bros. Studio Store processes your orders very quickly. If you find that
you have made an incorrect order, please notify us immediately by sending an e-
mail to: wbstore@customerservicemail.com

I don't think I'll try ordering from them again!

Regards,
Conrad.