 Marketplace / Shopping / 2533
2532  |  2534
Subject:
PLease read if you had problems with WBstore.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 18:23:12 GMT

It appears that there is a law that retailers must ship orders within the
time stated on their website or notify you of a delay.
My status of my WBstore order did not even change for 2 weeks. One item was
the Indy storm that reappeared on the website the same day that they
canceled my order.

You can file a complaint, see
http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/alerts/etailalrt.htm and there is a link
to the FCC complaint board. They say they don't act unless there is a
pattern. Well if enough of us email they may see a pattern.

Rose