 Off-Topic / Fun / 4284
Re: Wrong number fun (was RE:Informal WB Store Survey)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 17:18:03 GMT

Will Middelaer wrote:
We have even more fun with tele-marketers, but that can wait for another day.

Was it hear or somewhere else where someone was telling about how
someone started telling a telemarketer about their plan for suicide or
something and caused quite a commotion?

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com