 Off-Topic / Fun / 4285
Re: Why Not...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 17:27:30 GMT

Ben Roller wrote:

Maybe they could make piece lots in dollar blocks instead - 40 2x4 bricks (as
used in the example above) could be a $1 (US) baggie.

Um, I know that a lot of us here are addicted to the brick, but when Lego
starts advertising the "dime bag" of 1x1 bricks, that may be too far. ;)

When I went out to Portland OR last summer to trade some windshields
with Steve Barile (1), we joked about that (especially since we could
also talk about the clarity of the parts).

(1) the real reason for the trip was to go to a week long retreat, it
just happened that Steve and I were finalizing a trade at the same time,
and I was planning on going out early to spend some time in the area, so
I met Steve and Kim Toll for lunch and we swapped LEGO parts and
stories, and then went across the street to Fred Meyer.

follow-ups to lugnet.off-topic.fun

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com