 Off-Topic / Fun / 4263
Re: Why Not...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 22:17:34 GMT

I can see it now... all of the S@H operators will get used to AFOLs calling
and saying, "Come on, man... I know my VISA is maxed out, but you know I'm
good for a bag of red slopes... I GOTTA HAVE THOSE BRICKS!! GIVE ME THE
BRICKS!... I'm sorry I yelled... I know you're just doing your job, but I'm
almost done with the roof on my minifig-scale reproduction of the Kremlin, and
I've just gotta have more slope bricks... I can send you some 1x2 tiles with
money printed on them... come on, I just need a dimebag..."

-Cheese

In lugnet.dear-lego, Ben Roller writes:
Maybe they could make piece lots in dollar blocks instead - 40 2x4 bricks (as
used in the example above) could be a $1 (US) baggie.

Um, I know that a lot of us here are addicted to the brick, but when Lego
starts advertising the "dime bag" of 1x1 bricks, that may be too far. ;)

Ben Roller