 Off-Topic / Fun / 4262
Re: Star Wars a loss for Lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 21:34:41 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Franklin W. Cain writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Matthew Wilkins writes:

Thanks, I was trying to come up with a metaphor
that wouldn't offend rabid animal lovers. *grin*

-Cheese

I guess you could say I love animals. . . .
Some of my best meals were animals.

[ducking for cover]

Franklin
*grin* My married friends invite me over, and ask "Do you like kids?"
I love to say, "Oh, I love kids! Roasted, with a nice cream sauce."

-Cheese