 Marketplace / Shopping / 2568
2567  |  2569
Subject:
Turning up the heat on WBstore.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 00:36:57 GMT

I've seen enough pain, so I think it's our turn... I don't know if it will
have any results, but I sent an e-letter off to Ziff-Davis Publications'
Jesse Berst, Editorial Director of ZDNet AnchorDesk.  Jesse is known for
speaking his mind when it comes to technical issues like this sad attempt at e-
commerce, so maybe we'll have him in our corner.  Of course, Jesse isn't
afraid to say much of anything, so we might get told to grow up and quit
playing with LEGOs :)  Sorry, Jesse, not a chance...

I plan on posting a copy of the letter I sent to Jesse on my new webpage
http://jclay.make.itgo.com later this evening.  This wasn't what I expected to
be my first page, but I thought others might like to see what I sent off and
comment here.

Dave