 Marketplace / Shopping / 2617
Re: Informal WB Store Survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 14:34:41 GMT

Troy Cefaratti wrote:

They did this to me as well, Twice.  I still don't think that they credited
me the right amount.  Unfortunately, it's not worth my time to track it down
with them.

For me the diff is over 100 bucks, so I'm willing to dump 1/2 hour into
it, then complain about it. They gave me a gift cert last time when I
pointed out how much time I'd spent with them already.

--
Larry Pieniazek - larryp@novera.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!