 Off-Topic / Fun / 4314
Re: What are you going to do with all those half price 8448's?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 19:49:41 GMT

Huw Millington wrote:

Tony Priestman <Tony@you-rang.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
Can someone explain why Huw's post has appeared twice?

For some reason the message was still in my outbox of Outlook Express when I
started it up the day after sending the original, and so it got sent again.

Blame it in Microsoft...

  {drum roll} {cue lights}

Redmond Washington, Dateline, 7 February 2000: [PR Newswire] Microsoft
annouces their latest product, BlameIt2000. For all those times when
you, in your home or office, need to generate blame, Microsoft has the
solution. And it's fully integrated with the MS Office 2000 suite,
including mailMerge functionality.

For even more convenience: No need to hand craft an excuse. BlameIt2000
comes with 27 custom excuses already built in. And we're not talking
about those old chestnuts like "the dog ate my homework". These are high
quality y2K compliant excuses that will amaze your friends and
co-workers.

BlameIt2000 has been extensively beta tested by MS staff in both home
and office use and has survived justice department scrutiny. BlameIt2000
takes a mere 47M of your hard drive space, and requires only 128M of
memory and a 600 Mhz processor minimum, although performance will be
better with more hardware.

  {fade lights}

Er, you meant blame it ON Microsoft, yes?

FUT, if there is any, to o-t.fun...

--
Larry Pieniazek - larryp@novera.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!