 Local / United Kingdom / 2915
Re: What are you going to do with all those half price 8448's?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 21:56:45 GMT

lawrence wilkes <lawrence_wilkes@msn.com> wrote in message
I hope we will see a good variety of completed models at the coming lego • fest,
as opposed to being put away in your bottom draw for a wedding, a rainy • day or
auction

I have put my Unofficial 8448 Super car Owners Club page up
http://homepages.tesco.net/~lawrence.wilkes/8448.htm

and would love to get some more photos on line.

How many of you can bring a completed 8448 to the legofest? It doesnt • matter
if they are not modified or anything.

It would be nice to see a nice big line up, just like a real car owners • club
meeting. Have the legofest as the first meeting of the unofficial owners • club.
But a rosette for concourse condition is probably going a bit far.

Excellent idea.

BTW - neat page, and nice mid-engined variant. Was that made entirely with
pieces from 8448? I was thinking what to do with my spares, but don't care
much for the ideas in the back of the book.

Huw