 Local / United Kingdom / 2916
Re: http://www.letsbuyit.com?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 22:14:54 GMT

Paul Mison <lego@songtwo.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
news:38989ED4.320C0D5E@songtwo.demon.co.uk...
Scott-A wrote:

I suppose everyone has seen the ads for this site on TV? I had a quick
look, and it appears they do toys also. The current selection does _not_
include Lego:

http://www.letsbuyit.com/en_GB/category.jhtml?catid=3287

My boss here used it to buy a Christmas tree; they messed up the
shipping :( so he got it for free :O) I could get more details on how he
good he felt it was if you like. Trying to add Lego could be a good idea.

I don't watch TV though- what are the ads like?

annoying.