 Local / United Kingdom / 2906
Re: http://www.letsbuyit.com?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 20:19:35 GMT

Scott-A <s.arthur@hw.ac.uk> wrote in message
news:38987698.2ABD0B97@hw.ac.uk...
http://www.letsbuyit.com?

I suppose everyone has seen the ads for this site on TV? I had a quick
look, and it appears they do toys also. The current selection does _not_
include Lego:

http://www.letsbuyit.com/en_GB/category.jhtml?catid=3287

That's a new one on me. www.bigsave.com is being pushed down here. It has a
few LEGO sets, discontinued ones, but nothing spectacular.

Huw