 Local / United Kingdom / 2900
2899  |  2901
Subject:
http://www.letsbuyit.com?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 18:25:28 GMT

http://www.letsbuyit.com?

I suppose everyone has seen the ads for this site on TV? I had a quick
look, and it appears they do toys also. The current selection does _not_
include Lego:

http://www.letsbuyit.com/en_GB/category.jhtml?catid=3287

Savings appear to be around the 20% - 50% mark for toys ... I'm not sure
how shipping works(?).

If enough of us suggest a set, perhaps they will list it and we may get
a good deal? For starters how about agreeing on a high end set from the
2000 range and seeing what happens? Or perhaps we could even try to get
one of the Europe only train sets listed? My quick scan makes it look
like we do not have to commit just by suggesting an item.

Any thoughts?

--

Scott A

My Lego Site : http://www154.pair.com/eh105jb/lego/LEGO.htm