 Local / United Kingdom / 2914
2913  |  2915
Subject:
Is this enough to start a minifig box?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 21:52:25 GMT

There is a slight flaw in my plan to start a minifig box: I forgot that I
had a major purge last year and auctioned off most my spare figures :-(

Anyway, I had a rummage through the spares box and came up with this lot,
which is more minifig parts, than whole figures (I have run out of heads
:-))

http://web.pncl.co.uk/~huw/lego/temp/figbox.jpg

If you reckon this is a good enough start, and people are willing to put in
more than they take out,  I'll send it off to Chris at the weekend if he
sends me his address.

Huw