 Off-Topic / Debate / 2862
Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 22:43:50 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Jasper Janssen writes:
I recognize that posting links, rather than actual images, is different,
but I don't think the overarching answer is "if I can get at it, it's fair
game."

Yes, it is. Anything on an unsecured webserver is being published.

That's what a webserver is FOR.

Not to put to fine a point on it...hogwash.

That's the same logic as "Anything in a store is for sale, that's what a store
is FOR."

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/