 Administrative / General / 3776
Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 02:41:25 GMT

Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote:
That URL has been published and is clearly intended for public consumption.

How do you know that any given URL isn't published in some magazine
somewhere? Furthermore, the Lego statement doesn't make an exception for
this.