 Administrative / General / 3759
Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 01:34:44 GMT

On Fri, 17 Dec 1999 22:39:30 GMT, "James Brown"
<galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote:

Hmm.  Before people go supporting or opposing what Todd will or won't do,
shouldn't you wait until you find out what Todd thinks?

Hmmm.. I prefer to get my opinion out _first_, so that it can be
considered in that sort of thinking ;)

Jasper