 Administrative / General / 3760
Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 01:37:35 GMT

gOn Fri, 17 Dec 1999 23:38:50 GMT, cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com (Mike
Stanley) wrote:

Well, maybe.  But Todd's gonna do what he's gonna do.  I thought my
disagreement with Frank was fairly mild - he would, I wouldn't.
Jasper, as usual, is a little more energetic than some, but these
are issues that some of us find interesting (and would even if we
didn't have a real-world case/possibility in front of us) so I don't
see anything improper about discussing it, nor do I think Todd
would.

Yeah, I'm probably getting all hot and bothered over nothing.

*sigh*

That's how it goes these days. You go to a club, you think they come
onto you, and *bam*, there they take off with a vampire to slay an
evil prehistoric monster.

Jasper "be glad my name isn't Charisma" Janssen