 Administrative / General / 3809
Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 13:14:20 GMT

[...]
We are beating a deceased equine here. Todd is wrong about the law. LEGO
is wrong about the law. Insisting makes Todd look foolish, and it makes
LEGO look foolish. But, let them insist all they wish.

Uhm, excuse me, exactly what did I saw that was wrong about the law?

--Todd