 Administrative / General / 3810
Re: Enough already
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 17:48:23 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
magnitude of the leniency that LEGO has shown in recent years.  Because of
that, I think it's unfortunate that a few sour grapes are able to make such
a stink.  Inasmuch as it's anyone's full legal right to make a stink and
express opinions, I think the result only slows down the chariot.

I certainly hope I'm not being included in this category. Your remarks in
the quoted message deal mostly with scanned images, which was not my
concern. I feel the issue of linking is an extremely serious one, and I
would really resent being called names for bringing it up.

I'm glad that Brad has responded in such a positive way; it should allow us
to get on with things. But this kind of attack on people with legitimate
concerns doesn't help anything!