 Administrative / General / 3811
Re: Enough already
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 17:52:24 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Matthew Miller writes:
Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
magnitude of the leniency that LEGO has shown in recent years.  Because of
that, I think it's unfortunate that a few sour grapes are able to make such
a stink.  Inasmuch as it's anyone's full legal right to make a stink and
express opinions, I think the result only slows down the chariot.

I certainly hope I'm not being included in this category.  [...]

No.

--Todd