 Administrative / General / 3730
Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 22:39:30 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Jasper Janssen writes:
I would even support Todd's canceling any currently existing messages
which make such offers, or point to web pages containing such
information.

I wouldn't.

Retroactive cancelling on account of new rules is _Bad_. It's
downright _Evil_.

Hmm.  Before people go supporting or opposing what Todd will or won't do,
shouldn't you wait until you find out what Todd thinks?

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/