 Administrative / General / 3794
Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 05:53:48 GMT

Matthew Miller <mattdm@mattdm.org> wrote:
See my examples in other posts. And Mike Stanley's excellent point that it's
extremely frequent to come across a web page containing typos or mistakes
due to HTML generators (IMG SRC=C:\blah.gif) which can be easily fixed if
you understand how it probably ought to be.

Wow, I've been quite reasonable AND made an excellent point today.
I'm on a roll.  ;)

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/