 Off-Topic / Debate / 16210
Re: Peace in the Mid-East?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 19:43:42 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Dan Boger writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mike Petrucelli writes:
Here is an Article by Mona Charen. I think anyone who cares about the subject
should read it. As of posting the link refers to her April 5th article.  Her
April 12th article is worth reading as well.

http://www.creators.com/opinion_show.cfm?next=2&ColumnsName=mch

thank you for posting this, I did not see this before.  It's nice to know
that at least some people do get it.

Indeed, as an objective news source, this is right up there with the IDF site!

;-)

Scott A

:)

Dan