 Off-Topic / Debate / 16371
Re: Dave's Anti-American Rant
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2002 17:37:59 GMT

Moreover, I'm *absolutely* not a capitalist stooge, and I'm greatly in favor
of public funding for a whole range of programs.  I'm so strongly
anti-corporation, in fact, that I can almost hear Larry laughing as he reads
my defense of capitalism.

I don't see being "anti-corporation" and "anti-capitalism" as at all the
same thing, BTW.

If the corporations we are talking about are the sort of crony driven
parasitic influence purchasers as ADM, (or US Steel) for example, I am about
as anti-corporate as they get.