 Off-Topic / Debate / 16346
Re: Peace in the Mid-East?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 17:10:39 GMT

*If* it meant a lasting piece, do you think Israel should hand back the West
Bank, or do you think they should get to keep what god gave them ~3000 years
ago?

Yes, I know it's a big IF!

Scott A

=+=
Have you inspected Arthur’s Seat yet?
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=scotta

"A reasonable man adapts himself to suit his environment. An unreasonable
man persists in attempting to adapt his environment to suit himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man." (GBS)
=+=